[Fablab-fr] FabFuse 2013: Grassroots Knowledge Sharing, 19-12 July 2013, Amersfoort (NL)

AUBIN Hugues EMAIL HIDDEN
Mar 9 Juil 18:51:15 CEST 2013

Great event !

Hugues

Le 9 juil. 2013 à 18:05, "Dr. Peter Troxler" <trox at fabfolk.com<mailto:trox at fabfolk.com>> a écrit :

FABFUSE2013: Grassroots Knowledge Sharing

where: Amersfoort (NL)
when: 19 - 21 July 2013

FABFUSE#2 is getting shape. The line up is filling rapidly at the moment. Have a look atfabfuse.org/en/lineup<http://fabfuse.org/en/lineup>

As the global ecosystem of fab labs, hackerspaces, public laboratories and other community driven workshops grows, so does the need for effective exchange of knowledge between these peer knowledge hubs.

Can we cook up a grassroots implementation of peer reviewed knowledge? Or should we? Are existing platforms (journals, conferences) open to p2p communities? What great libre (online) tools are out there? Can we help the developers of potentially great tools in making the next step to greatness?

In other words: How can grassroots communities exchange knowledge? Last summer, Fabfuse was the first Grassroots Fab Lab Conference. Over 50 people from around the globe shared ideas on how to create selfsustaining public workshops for digital fabrication. This summer a follow up will take place 19, 20 and 21 July.

Sign up at fabfuse.org/en/sign_up<http://fabfuse.org/en/sign_up> and let us know which topics you'd like to see addressed.

For those on a tight budget we have limited free housing available.

Please don't hesitate to spread the word and invite others whom you think might be interested in joining, whether as a participant or as a contributor.

best regards,
Bram Geenen, Diana Wildschut, Dirk van Vreeswijk, Harmen Zijp, Joachim de Koning, Peter Troxler, Peter Uithoven